The 2019 INFINITI QX60, a luxurious SUV, gives its owner an opportunity to ride in an atmosphere of sophistication and unsurpassed convenience. Individuals who desire to ride in style and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a car designed for safety and performance.
The intriguing 2019 INFINITI QX60 has an array of features that are second to known. Power, luxury, and safety features are of the greatest quality
Power Features: Transmission:
- Constant Variable transmission with manual shift mode
- 295-hp3-liter V6 Engine
- MPG: up to 20 in the city and 27 on the highway.
- Designed with luxurious craftsmanship: Finest Maple Accents with a cozy look
- Crafted leather seating
- Center console Maple Interior trim
The convenience of instrumentation and control
- Incredible space: seats 7 people and adjustable cargo space
- Moon roof
- 360 virtual bird’s eye view; equipped with four surrounding cameras
- Moving object detection
- Back up collision intervention
- Blind spot warning and blind spot intervention
- Forward emergency braking and pedestrian detection
The above is only a few of the overwhelming features which the 2019 QX60 offer owners. With such a vast array of features, you can build your own car to your liking.
The owner of the 2019 QX60 can be proud of all the tremendous support he or she will receive from the dealership. For example, you are guaranteed 24-hour roadside assistance if your care breakdown in addition to assistance with meals costs, lodging, and transportation.
Moreover, if you have to drop your vehicle off for repair, you can get an INFINITI courtesy vehicle just to stay in the groove of your daily life.
Price range: $35,550-$44,250
Investment in the 2019 QX60 will cost you at least $35,550 or more, depending on what level of customization and sophistication you hope to add to the standard brand. However, for the outstanding luxury, as well as the safeness and soundness of this magnificent car the investment is well worth it.
The more you customize it, the more you will be able to stand out from the sea of rivals, including the 2019 BMW X5, 2018 Audi Q7, and the 2019 LEXUS RX-L. The safety features of the 2019 QX60 supersede all these brands.