Do you desire to earn savings points on your credit card? Do you like the prestige of being able to purchase your needs and wants wherever you go and still save money in the process? Then the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is for you.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is for reward oriented individuals who love to spend but also love to save at the same time. In addition, this good-looking card will make you feel in control of your financial business whatever you are.
- Designated Travel and restaurant dining earns 2x points world wild
- All other purchases earn 1x points
- Earn 50, 000 points after spending $4,000 at relevant places during a 3-month span
- $95 waived the first year
- No Annual Fee
- Must spend $4,000 dollars to earn 50, 000. Some consumers may not want to spend this amount of money in 3 three months. But for those who love to shop, this is the card for you.
Guaranteed Sense of Satisfaction:
You will feel empowered when using your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card to take the lady of your dreams to see a Broadway show (if you are living in New York). Traveling to Europe or any worthwhile place in the world will give you a sense of joy that earning cash back all the while.
Value of the Card
Getting the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is worth your time and effort. You can appreciate the prestigious feeling you get when you are able to rely on this magnificent card. Just having it puts you in the league of a trustworthy and responsible spender.
Wise spenders take care of their credit score. In fact, you cannot qualify for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card without an outstanding credit score. A credit score over 700 is a surefire winner for getting approval.
Features of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Auto rental insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- Roadside assistance
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Mobil pay ready
- Primary auto rental insurance
- Extended warranty program
How to Apply
Applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is easy. Go to the Website and plug in the required personal information. After your creditworthiness will be checked.