The design and aesthetics of the 2019 Toyota Prius are in a class by itself, as usual. You will understand why it’s one of the icons among cars when your experience its aerodynamic exterior gliding smoothly through the wind. It is designed, including an active grill shutter, sleek lines, and aero stabilizing fins help generate smooth airflow. Reducing fuel (MPG: 54/50) usage is the goal.
Toyota Prius dynamic features include:
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- 2 Inc. Color Dual Multi-information display
- Full-color head-up display
- Advance noise-insolation techniques
- Convenience, Comfort, balance and smooth riding fun
Features for Safety Sense include:
- Full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Intelligent parking assists with intelligent clearance sonar
- Integrated backup camera
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Toyota Care no cost maintenance plan
- Star safety system
The Toyota Prius is for individuals who take delight in hybrid automobiles. When it comes to the Toyota hybrid Prius series, this wonderful piece of technology leads the way. Individuals who have the money to include all the customized functions will be the envy of the neighborhood.
The Toyota Prius starts at a reasonable price of $23,475, a little less than a fully loaded Toyota Camry. But as you load on added features, the price is still not bad: $32,115. You get all the goodies with guarantees galore.
You can purchase the Toyota Prius at a nearby dealer in your town or city. If you are uncertain about a location, search the internet to obtain such information. However, don’t let the temptation of the car’s dynamic features cause you to blow your budget.
- A Full Selection of features available for customizing your car
- A dynamic hybrid with visual magnetism
- Highly advanced safety features
- Superior design and aesthetics, separating its appearance from the average car
- Can become pricy with the addition of advanced features
Automobiles that can be compared to the 2019 Toyota Prius are the 2018 Toyota Prius Two, the 2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid, and the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid. So make sure you shop around and compare before purchasing the 2019 Toyota Prius.
If you don’t know much about dynamic cars, invest in popular automobile magazines or attend car shows to get a feel for your dream car. You never know. Your final choice may be the Toyota Prius.